Friday, January 16, 2009

ice ice baby.

Yeah dude.....like i said, 14 degrees this morning. Needless to say, I froze my friggin ass off, and ended the day at a whopping high of 33 degrees. The weather changes so much, like if the weather was a weirdo waitin to get his weiner chopped off so he could get his new vagina appliance installed, well....dude, there would be alot of fe-MALES walkin around with adams apples. So lesson for the day is, dont be so quick to hit on susie in New York pizza, cause later susie will turn into steve and well.....nobody likes surprises.

BUT HEY....on a lighter note, I might be getting some money, not counting on it, but it's somethin' to possibly look forward to. I sure hope to god i do, because don't get me wrong, me and ramen have been tight for years, but when we start to spend time together everyday.....then me and ramen become more of a love hate relationship, and I hate it, I really do, 'cause ramens been there even when dollar menu was too expensive.

But yeah, drank a whole lot of coffee today, cause its free...ate even more mints cause hey, surprise, surprise, they were free too. My hands are so dry they are startin to look a kris angel metamorphisis gone wrong.


doin it all over again tomorrow, and yes, it will be colder.....life is just a bowl of frozen ass cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment